We have the best morning quotes to share and wish your friends, fellows, and loved ones. With this collection, you can start your day by sharing nice inspirational, love, and life good morning quotes with very beautiful images of nature.
It’s always hard to write your own lines every day just to share some love and wisdom every morning. But with these best written top 50+ quotes we have provided here, you can easily do share some wisdom, love, and happiness for more than the next 50 days without ever writing your own one single. Also, our first 20+ quotes are with wonderful and beautiful good morning images with quotes on them. So, let’s take a look and find you your favorite quotes for this wonderful morning.
- “Things are always better in the morning.” Harper Lee in her book To Kill a Mockingbird
- “I have got nothing to do today but smile.” – Simon and Garfunkel
- Good morning! “Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.” – James Thurber
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” – Marthe Troly-Curtin
- “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” – Fran Drescher
- “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” – M.K. Gandhi
- “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Joyful morning, good morning, good day.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- David Lloyd Wolper: “Relax! Life is beautiful!” Good morning!
- “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” – Jo Walton
- “I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.” – William Shakespeare
- “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Manners is the key thing. Say, for instance, when you’re growing up, you’re walking down the street, you’ve got to tell everybody good morning. Everybody. You can’t pass one person.” – Usain Bolt
- Thich Nhat Hanh: “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”
- Charles M. Schulz: “Happiness is a warm puppy.” Stay happy, good morning everyone!
- “Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein
- “If people sat outside, relaxing and looked at sunrise each morning, they would live a lot differently.” – Unknown
- “Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.” – Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
- “You change your life by changing your heart” – Max Lucado
- “Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?” J.R.R. Tolkien written in his book The Hobbit (said by Gandalf)
- William Shakespeare: “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” Good morning!
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers.” – Maya Angelou
- “The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.” – Coco Chanel
- Good morning! “Don’t be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.” – Unknown
- “Hello, sun in my face. Hello! you who made the morning and spread it over the fields. Watch, now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness.” – Mary Oliver
- “I remember awakening one morning and finding everything smeared with the color of forgotten love.” – Charles Bukowski
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
- “Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.” – Marge Piercy
- “Sometimes you need to look at life from a different perspective.” – Inas Chahboun
- “Change yourself, not nature!” Good morning!
- “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
Inspirational Quotes about Life
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
- “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Jack Kornfield (The Buddha’s Little Instruction Book)
- “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Paul Valery
- “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning” – Unkown
- “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” – Bernard Williams
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Man starts over again every day, in spite of all he knows, against all he knows.” – Emil Cioran
- “There is no good day or bad day, only good or bad actions.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
- “All difficulties are easy when they are known” – William Shakespeare
- “If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.” – E.B. White
- “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between, he does what he wants to do.” – Bob Dylan
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
A morning is only good when we get motivated with a good quote to kick start our day and we hope this collection will definitely make your day awesome. So, whatever we do or learn in the morning, we do it with passion and love.
- “Distance means nothing when someone means everything.” – Tom McNeal
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- We are in love! “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” – Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
- “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius
- G. K. Chesterton: “There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect.” Good morning!
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.” – Kinky Friedman
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “Being In Love With You Makes Every Morning Worth Getting Up For” – Unknown
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
Whatever the fresh mind gets to listen or read, it observes faster and lasts longer, and it’s always fresh in the morning. By reading and sharing these quotes you can use this freshness to motivate yourself or others, this also helps in thinking positive, spread happiness, and send lots of love toward your loved ones (it helps a lot).
We tried to name each person who’s sayings we quoted, some might still be unknown, sometimes special things just come from common folks, we have marked them unknown, thus they are nonetheless as meaningful as quotes from the famous people, unknown quotes are selected by our top editors and people’s love.
If you liked this morning collection then please show your love by commenting below, also comment if we missed any of your favorite quotes. You can support us just by sharing this page with your friends and fellows.